Thursday, June 12, 2008

Introduction

Hi ya'll:



I first and foremost want to shout out my Sister and Soror Adrianne Caldwell. She was the inspiration behind this blog. She always says "Dee your knowledge of the city is so amazing..you should blog!" So finally I got with it dahlings and here I am..lol...I hope you will stop by often and add your comments. Remember all opinions are welcomed, as long as you are kind. :-) Oh one more thing, food is my passion...I love to try new restaraunts so if you know of any hot spots that are not mentioned feel free to holla! And I'll be sure to include on this site..So onto the matter at hand - Hanging in the ATL! Thanks so much for stopping by,



Peace and Blessings,



D

1 comment:

brandistone said...
This comment has been removed by the author.