Saturday, November 12, 2011

Secret Crushes

so u know your girl is always on the grind for you :-) i love visiting new spots in the city and i had the great fortune to get an invitation from one of my favorite guy friends (hey Keith! :-)to check out one of the Hottest new spots in this magic city, The Museum Bar off Ralph Abernathy.

The Museum Bar has been getting much pub lately...they hosted Fantasia's listening party...the recent meet and greet with Tyler Perry's cast of his new show "For Better or Worse" premiering this month..and I was lucky enough to get a sneak peek at the local r&b sensation Fillipia's show on Thanksgiving nite!

Ahhhhh....The Museum Bar.i am crushing on you! :-) all u have to do is login to their website and u too will be instantly transported to the smooth, sexxy ambiance that this awe-inspiring space delivers...and the sheer versatility delighted my event planning mind....from the moment u step up the stairs to the canopy and walk thru the heavy plate glass door..i was truly impressed with the gorgeous bars on every level..the main open air kitchen and brunch space...the 3rd floor huge patio with skyline views..and the main attraction downstairs is a full venue space for concerts, parties..and a nightclub style dance floor and of course..it's own dedicated bar...

I had the great pleasure of speaking with one of the owners, Darrell Smith..he was such an interesting gentleman..and spoke of his inspiration for this bar to showcase his jaw dropping private collection of art work..and the desire to give the gorgeous people of atlanta a place to meet, greet, relax and kick back in a space inspired by the design aesthetic of the W hotel properties. And this starkly modern vibe in a 100 year old gothic church? genius!

Well Mr. Smith here's to u and the Museum Bar..ATLBROWNGIRL's new crush..and I hope soon to be yours too. Bon appetit!


The Museum Bar
181 Ralph David Abernathy Blvd SW
Atlanta GA
(404) 343-2086
http://www.atlantamuseumbar.com/

4 comments:

Sky Cadet said...

Ms. Atl, I will be there with a few of my girls celebrating my 31st bday in a couple weeks and while you have given me plethora of options for cool spots to kick it, how do I pick? I've been to Atl on several occasions for business but this time around It's ALL PLAY.

Anonymous said...

LOVE love this blog! When is the next post?!

ATLBrownGirl said...

Ask me a question at atlbrowngirl@gmail.com and I promise to respond..also look out for my newly revamped website which is under construction..toodles! ATLBROWNGIRL

ATLBrownGirl said...

Ask me a question at atlbrowngirl@gmail.com and I promise to respond..also look out for my newly revamped website which is under construction..toodles! ATLBROWNGIRL