Wednesday, February 8, 2012

ATLbrowngirl Hall of Fame

Have u ever been sitting around and think"what am I eating today??" if u are anything like the foodie beast that lives within me then u have that type internal conversation all the time..lol..so ur girl has been doing some meditating just for u..I put some deep thought into my ATL superstars.. U kno those old and new friends that consistently I will waste a tank of gas to drive and experience..so sit back and get ur taste buds ready to be stimulated..here are my MVPs of cuisine:

The John Coltrane and Ella Fitzgerald @ Acoustix Jazz Lounge

Cafe 290 and Dawn McClain..on Friday nites

Collard greens @ SweetGeorgia's Juke Joint

The laid back sexy chic of nitespot and lounge@Frankskis

Sunday brunch menu @musueum bar (try the chicken and waffles!)

Playdate Atlanta

Calamari and those big ole burgers@Marlows tavern..

Brunch@Haven in Brookhaven

Quinn appearing@ Lobby at Twelve at Atlantic station

J. Carter event promotions..always a solid party!

The oatmeal cookie will knock a sailor on his keister @The Ultimate on Camp Creek

Fried chicken breast butter ball potatoes and collards@Southern Art and Bourbon Bar

Boozy milkshakes@ grind house killer burgers..

Kids love the great big pickle@ The Fickle Pickle in Historic Roswell

Sunday brunch @Wahoo Grill...

Shrimp and grits @Sun in my Belly..

Gelato@Lucky Lounge

Fried chicken breast and collard greens@Grace17.20..

That unfreakin believable doughnut croissant@Sublime donuts..

Neighborhood vibe@local 7 in downtown tucker

Pancakes@Radial Cafe..

The $8 menu at ocharleys). (ok I'm cheesy but who cares..it's 8 bucks..go already!) lol

firecracker shrimp@longhornes

Best subs in the city@baldinos on Buford highway

Big nasty chicken@rosebud(I promise u that's the name of it..lol)

Tie breaker--Studio Movie Grill and Cinebistro of brookhaven

And I'm not done!! If u have faves too let me know at atlbrowngirl@gmail.com

No comments: